Monday, June 4, 2007

Oscillate my metallic sonatas with your plan for the Panama canal

I fell into a hole of peach sludge and had to chew the fat to escape. With two legs tied to a batting cage, I knew the only way I could tell Jermaine Dupri my true feelings was to tether myself to a Hummer and descend into the San Andreas fault.

The Justice leak sounds like the most epic non-stop-dance-party-now record since Eddie Murphy's 'Party All the Time,' and the hype is weighted accurately. These men make the dirtiest beats and I imagine drink beers or fine wine or something too. Who can argue with that?

Justice - Valentine

I guess Girl Talk is now collaborating with that jerk from equal jerk-band Hearts of Darkness under the guise of Trey Told 'Em. I don't know where Jerkface McNothingness comes into play, because this Tokyo Police Club track reeks of Gregg Gillis... but in a total good way. I guess Gregg needs the green for some... Hennessy. Courvoisier? What the fuck ever.

Tokyo Police Club - Cheer It On (Trey Told 'Em remix)

No comments: